By clicking on the link(s) below you are going to the external website. Your use of the external website is subject to the terms of that site.
All external links open in a new window.
Now you can shop online with confidence and peace of mind. As part of the global Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode programmes, this free enhanced security service provides a greater level of confidence while shopping online with your credit or debit cards.
Why sign up to this service?
You will be able to shop online safely at participating merchant sites. You will also have online access to a Personal Account Manager, where you can see details of your authenticated transactions.
How does it work?
You can register for the service here (using the links in our External Links section, above right) or while you are shopping online with participating merchants.
Alternatively, you will be able to register on a pop-up window while shopping online with participating merchants.
When you register for this service, all you need is:
• Your credit or debit card number, together with some additional pieces of information personal to you.
Also, you will be asked to set up your own unique Visa Password or MasterCard SecureCode and a personal comfort message.
Every time you shop with participating merchants, First Trust Bank will display your personal comfort message and will ask you to enter random characters from your Password or SecureCode.
The pop-up window will be branded with First Trust Bank and Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
What does it cost?
• This service is completely free.
• Register your Visa credit card, Visa debit card or MasterCard in our External Links section.
• When you click on the 'Register your Visa credit card', 'Register your Visa debit card' or 'Register your MasterCard' links in our External Links section, you will be prompted to accept, via the text box below, the move to a secure connection.
• After clicking ok, please check that you are on the site https:\\www.securesuite.co.uk, this site is the holder of a valid SSL (security) certificate owned by First Trust Bank's partner, Cyota INC.
Keeping your password and personal comfort message safe
• It is very important to remember your password and comfort message. When setting your password or comfort message avoid combinations that may be possible for someone else to guess.
• Never write down or record your password or comfort message. Keep them secret and do not disclose them to anyone.
• Never give your password or comfort message out over the telephone or in written correspondence.
• If you think that someone knows your password or comfort message, change them immediately.
• First Trust Bank strongly recommends that you read the Fraud Prevention Information notice available in the 'Important Information' section on our Online Banking login page. The link to this is available in the Related Information Section above.
Registration welcome pages
On the Visa Registration page, the Verified by Visa logo will be displayed as illustrated above. This indicates that you are registering for the global programme 'Verified by Visa'.
On the MasterCard Registration page, the MasterCard SecureCode logo will be displayed as illustrated above. This indicates that you are registering for the global programme 'MasterCardŽSecureCodeTM'.
Back to top