What's in it for you?
Our Fixed Term Deposit Accounts for personal customers offer attractive rates of interest, with rates fixed for the period of the term, regardless of money market fluctuations.
12 month term
for sums of £50,000 - £1,000,000
for sums of £5,000 - £49,999
6 month term
for sums of £5,000 - £1,000,000
Ask today about this and other limited offers for personal customers.
Here's how Fixed Term Deposit Accounts work
- You deposit a fixed amount of money for a fixed period of time.
- The savings interest rate will also remain fixed and paid on the maturity of term.
- You cannot make any further deposits or withdrawals after the account is opened.
- Find out more by downloading a brochure or by reading our question and answer section.
How do I open an account?
* AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once each year.
** Gross stands for contractual rate of interest payable before the deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
Back to top