We believe our customers are at the heart of our business. Every day our committed, experienced staff build on their wealth of local knowledge by listening to your financial requirements.
When it comes to our customers we know ‘one size never fits all’ – we take a flexible approach knowing your personal financial needs can and will change over time.
So when you become a customer:
- you have access to a wealth of local knowledge across 47 branches
- there are specialist advisers ready to give you practical advice that can help you maximise your money
- we can help you choose the products and services that match your lifestyle and needs
- you can avail of our easy to use, straightforward Online banking system
Switching your current account to us is simple!!
- Remember, we do all the hard work for you, so you don't have to.
- We will help you choose a current account.
- We'll contact your existing bank on your instruction.
- We'll transfer your payments, standing orders and direct debits at no charge.
- We will make sure your switch goes as smoothly as possible.
To comply with regulatory requirements you will need to provide us with proof of your identity and your address.
Provide proof of your photographic identity and current permanent address. Photographic ID - examples include: passport or driving licence - Proof of address - examples include: recent utility (gas, electricity) bill from last three months.
Bank statements from last three months for your main bank account (only if you are transferring from another bank).
Payslips from last three months (or for self employed) - a copy of certified or audited accounts for the last three years.
Back to top