- Call us on: 028 9034 6034
Online Banking puts you in control of your finances. Many of the things you do at the branch counter you can do sitting at home with Online Banking - checking your balances, paying your bills, transferring money, ordering a statement and carrying out a cheque search.
- Check your account balance and available funds
- View your recent transactions and pending transactions
- Transfer money between your First Trust Bank accounts
- Transfer money to other UK bank or building society accounts
- Pay your bills - you can pay bills to a list of up to 2,000 billers
- Set up, amend and cancel your regular payments
- View and cancel all your direct debits
- Change your Personal Access Code (PAC)
- Receive eStatements - get your bank account and credit card statements online
- Manage your credit card - get a PIN reminder, set up an authorised user or apply for an increase to your credit card limit
- Search to see if cheques you've written have been taken from your account
Type www.firsttrustbank.co.uk/onlinebanking into your internet browser. Select 'log in' on the welcome screen.
Step 1: Enter your eight-digit registration number and select next.
Step 2: Enter three digits from your PAC and the last four digits of one of the other numbers you are asked for and select next.
You should have now successfully logged into Online Banking.
Online Banking uses several layers of technology to keep your internet transactions confidential and secure. You do not need to be an expert on internet security to use our Online Banking service. The following steps will help you use our service with confidence.
- Make sure that you connect to the correct web address.
- Make sure that your browser shows that the web pages are secure - look for the locked padlock symbol at the bottom of the web page.
- Make sure you select 'log out' when you finish.
- Keep your registration number and personal access code (PAC) safe.
- Card reader - you will need a card reader to carry out certain transactions. The card reader offers enhanced security and works with your First Trust Bank Visa debit card to create unique security codes so we can authenticate your transactions. It is an alternative to the code card.
- Code card - you will need a code card to carry out certain transactions. The code card provides extra protection when you carry out transactions online. When you select one of the services that needs a code card, we will remind you that you need a code card and give you the option to order one online.
Personal Business customers - Our Online Services (Online, Mobile and Phoneline Banking) are available to sole-traders and partnerships whose mandate requires only one signatory on cheques and other banking instruments. These services are not available to limited and unlimited companies, limited liability partnerships (LLPs), clubs, societies and charities. Registered accounts may be in any name(s) and may be held within First Trust Bank or any other financial institution.
There is no registration fee for the use of our Online Services. (Excludes cost of telephone rental and calls.) If you are liable to pay transaction fees on your account, Online Services, transactions will be charged at the current 'automated transaction' rate.
On joint accounts, all account holders are jointly and severally liable for all Online Services, transactions carried out on their accounts.
Back to top