The First Trust Bank Visa Business Card Programme is a simple and very effective way for your organisation to monitor and control travel, entertainment and other routine business related expenses and is therefore ideal for all employees who incur business expenses.
You can choose between a Business Card and a Business Gold Card, depending on your requirements.
The Visa Business Card is targeted at employees who operate within the United Kingdom where their business expenses primarily occur.
The Visa Business Gold Card is targeted at executives and employees who incur business expenses at home or abroad.
Credit facilities are subject to appraisal by the Bank of the applicant's financial status and their ability to repay. Applicants must be aged 18 or over and must maintain their business account with a branch of First Trust Bank. Full Terms & Conditions are available on request.
Benefits of Using the First Trust Bank Business Card Programme
- Both cards are designed to provide a ready means of payment for goods and services in the United Kingdom and abroad. These cards are accepted at more than 20 million locations worldwide, over 400,000 bank branches and wherever you see the VISA sign.
- Because your organisation recommends the credit limit for each person to whom a First Trust Bank Visa Business Card is issued, you can ensure that each cardholder has sufficient credit available to cover all business related expenditure whilst allowing for contingencies
- Your organisation receives a statement for each Cardholder at the beginning of every month, outlining details of all transactions processed in the preceding monthly accounting period, together with a summary statement listing the balance on each account. The total is then cleared from your organisation's nominated bank account by Direct Debit.
- Using a First Trust Visa Business Card simplifies the administration and reimbursement of employees' company expenses each month, as one Direct Debit does it all. You have an accurate and detailed breakdown of all expenses incurred for the previous month. There are no incoming receipts and no late claims.
Chip and PIN - Extra security with your First Trust Visa Business Card
First Trust Bank Visa Business Cards operate with Chip and PIN technology. This means that the cards contain a small chip, which stores data more securely. So instead of signing a sales slip when you pay for your goods and services you key in a four digit PIN. You may still be asked to sign for goods and services in locations where Chip and PIN technology is not yet in place.
In Case of Emergency
Should your First Trust Bank Visa Business Card be lost or stolen while you are abroad, we can provide you with a replacement card, normally within two days. In most countries you will be able to get up to US$5,000 cash on an emergency basis. You will be required to provide proof of identification when collecting a replacement card or money.
24 Hour Service
Our Customer Service Staff are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on 028 9024 1822.
Visa Business Gold Card
The additional benefits of holding this card include AA Breakdown Assistance Cover, customer loyalty awards at the Radisson Hotel Group worldwide and Travelex Recovery. This card offers a minimum credit limit of £5,000. Full benefits and features are listed below.
AA Breakdown Assistance Cover On the Road Or At Your Door
First Trust Bank Visa Business Gold Cardholders will be entitled to AA Breakdown Assistance Cover and this cover includes:
Roadside Assistance helps look after you on the open road. If, following a breakdown more than a quarter of a mile from home, your vehicle cannot be repaired within a reasonable time, the AA will take your vehicle to the nearest appropriate repairer or another destination of your choice, provided it is no further.
Home Start gives you assistance at or within a quarter of a mile of your home address.
Status Disclosure, Demands and Needs and the Summary of Cover for AA Breakdown Assistance are available in the Related Information section.
A Welcome and Privileges at Radisson.....
Gold Points ® by Rezidor SAS (Radisson Hotel Group) has been specifically designed to reward guests for their loyalty. There are three membership tiers Blue, Silver and Gold. As a First Trust Bank Visa Business Gold Cardholder you will be entered straight into the Silver Tier. Normally to enter into the Silver Tier you would have to earn 40,000 points or stay for 15 nights in one year.
Silver Members receive the following exclusive benefits:
- 10% discount on hotel dining at the all day restaurant.
- 15% bonus on the points that you earn.
- Best available room in category booked.
- 1 x free spouse Card.
- 10% discount on weekend rates Free Bag Guard*.
- Exclusive special offers and other local discounts.
Wherever you travel with your First Trust Bank Visa Business Gold Card you'll have the security and peace of mind of having Travelex "Travel Assist". The service has been designed to assist you in times of emergency which may be encountered while travelling. Any service which one may require in order to resolve and deal efficiently with any type of emergency, is available through the Travelex Recovery Service e.g. loss or theft of your money, passport, emergency legal, medical and interpretation services.
*Bag Guard is the registered trademark of the International Airline Passenger Association (IAPA) EAME Ltd. Bag Guard is a worldwide system that quickly retrieves luggage lost in transit.
Fees & Charges
Please refer to the Visa Business Card / Visa Business Gold Card Summary Box in the related information section above to get information on fees and charges for your Business credit card.
Back to top